Friday, November 2, 2012

First Steps

Socks, Socks Wonderful Socks!!


October came and went, what an exciting month for my Tootie and Dolly! Thanksgiving, Halloween and Tootie’s first steps!!! It is such a gift being able to watch your little creation blossom into a little person. They sure do grow up so fast! I am so proud of her!

Another first step is tootie & dolly’s feature this month! SOCKS!!! I now have and am excited to share with you my organic socks available in black, white and natural! My socks are simple but rest assure that the material your little one has on their tootsies are made of organic cotton! I have found the little ones tend to have their socks in hand or mouth more than on foot!! haha Tootie can always manage to find a way to pull hers off!!

My socks not only feature the organic cotton component but the grippers as well, to help your baby take their first steps! Shop this month for socks and receive a FREE pair with the purchase of two packs of socks!! 

Happy November!
Amanda 


No comments:

Post a Comment